DJT talked about the death penalty for drug dealers.

Pretty interesting.

Sounds like anyone involved with big pharma or jabby jabs could also be considered drug dealers to me. Maybe even your “run of the mill doctor” at the local hospital.

We’re getting closer...

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Shoppers Drug Mart staff better wakey wakey

DJT pushed the jabs...

I think it meant exactly that. Like fentanyl drug dealers

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

I like your thinking Doq!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Knowingly,
ever watch Lonesome Dove Doq?

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Final. Act. Incoming.
See everyone going to rally Friday night!!
You there Doq?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

This is making the rounds on Facebook today.
You’re literally making History, Doq! 🙏❤️

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Just doing my best to connect dots like everyone else, Patriot. :)

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

wow lol on FB??

(2) Show this thread

scream loader ....... lol

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

I am grateful for that career ending leg fracture in 2010.... I COULD have gone back and given the jabby jab for big bucks. But those pesky ethics! HOW COULD A NURSE GIVE A DEATH JAB KNOWING IT for MONEY????!!!!!!????? Makes my heart sad. I will never give another vaccine!

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

He also talked Isreal and Congress…..maybe a connection?🤭

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Dual Israel/US citizens in Congress....

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

dont forget adrenachrome 👀☝️

The illuminati run the drugs at the top, soft kill. They only arrest their competition. That is how it has gone. SO in that case, fook them up. Pharmakia is useless.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Cops are in on the drugs. DEA. Local cops. Up and down!

(1) Show this thread

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

Nuremberg 2.0

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In my mind, it's the administrators. Every one of 'em. Doctors were cowed by the boards, afraid to lose their license, if they even prescribed "off label". Doctors were programmed by years of med school, but administrators have NO EXCUSES.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

I have always referred to them as deadly drug dealers, I don't use drugs I have healing plants and patience. Believe it.

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

That sounds like music to my ears, as I am waiting justice for being fired from my job, as I would Not take the vaccine they demanded that I have.
It would be a glorious day for me.
Waiting and praying daily.🙏💜

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

When I saw this headline last week I was encouraged that we were getting close to getting some worldwide justice for those who partook in the Covid vax scam. But a closer look reveals that the Indian Bar Association (IBA) isn't the same as India's version of our Justice Dept., and they have no legal authority to bring criminal charges against anyone. Even a mass murderer like Soumya Swaminathan.

India charges WHO Scientist Soumya Swaminathan for Mass Murder: The beginning of Accountability

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Anyone who causes harm deserves to be punished.

Humans need to learn not to follow blindly and sadly, without people being made an example of - it will only happen again and again and again.....

Thanks for the clarification, DoQ+! Thanks for doing Gods good work, and taking the time to inform us. 🙏 So thankful for you and for making those acountable for crimes against humanity.

bingo!!

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Happening in Canada. Young Dr's are falling down dead but the media isn't reporting on it.

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

Corrupted doctors, have been removed.

(1) Show this thread

Death penalty for drug dealers AND human traffickers.🙏

Be still my heart. To this day, I LOATHE Walgreens, CVS, and every other pharmacy/store that offered the jab...and fired or penalized workers who refused. I still hold great anger/disgust toward every store, business, institution that forced masks. Unfortunately, that means I can't stand just about every store in which i'm pretty much forced to shop. Terrible to have to support a business that was complicit in the EVIL. I hope they all go down. I know the Lord says vengeance is His....I just pray we get to witness it.

My moms doctor mentioned the vaccine, but didn’t push it on her. As soon as mom said no she said ok and didnt mention it again.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Did Jeb inherit Poppy's poppy business? Will his electric chair make a noise like ZAPATA?

What about mil commanders and officers who kicked out non jabbed mil or reassigned civs to work to belittle them because they wouldnt get the jab....

Good point. Hubby and I were just discussing the definition of "human trafficking"...and how it will encompass far more categories than people realize. I agree with you that the same holds true for "drug dealers".