Only people mentioned by @QuickWitNitWit in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

👀 lots of 123 vibes this weekend🤔

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Truth.
LOVE

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

STILL OUR PRESIDENT!!!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Nice! I think our POTUS has fun dropping hints, and then watches to see if anyone catches his hints. 😉

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Nice! I think our POTUS has fun dropping hints, and then watches to see if anyone catches his hints. 😉

☑️

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Wow. Dropping major hint right there that tends to support the whole "this is just a show" residency of the guy in the mask.

I laughed when I heard that

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I love his smile! :)