CGI/How the deep state manipulate the 🐑
Don't always believe what you see on your screens ❤️

@nesaranews

Here is another aspect
many may not
know about September 11th of 2001.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Thats what I dont understand about Juan O saving saying that Nesara is a trap for deepstate....I remembered all of this information from back in the day being done after 911

https://www.scribd.com/document/200143868/NESARA-Law-Signed-Into-Law-By-President-Bill-Clinton-October-10-2000

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

From what I have learned we will have something nesara like but not what has been going around the internet. I believe technology will be released, income taxes will go away and big pharma and insurance will no longer be necessary. What that means to me is that I will now get my entire income and spend it like I want to not how the government has mandated. I will pay taxes on new purchases only for things like a new car or home but necessities like food and clothing and all used items would not be taxed. We will most likely have free energy and internet and I assume over time all items will be revalued to be more like the 1950's.

In essence, we will not have to work 40 hours a week or more and families can go back to one income and hopefully we all will put our focus on God and family and live in harmony with everyone! Learn to be creative, have fun and enjoy our lives.

My hope is we will get some recompense for the money stole from us. Not millions, just enough to clear all debt

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Do you think during mil ops all info will be revealed? Pray, Keep stocked up with food, water, etc...for anything can change at a moment🙏🏻✨✝️🕊We will know the full truth in time...I don't personally think it's time yet🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

nesara/gesara is not happening
We are under Natural Law

qfs q drops and whiplash were talking about is all about digital id and digital currency
never going to happen

Great info, Clif High recommended this reading to be able to navigate Common Law.

https://clifhighvideos.com/20220730a/

I love those books check this out too, The top of George bush Sr. indictment is all common law.

https://www.docdroid.net/S6vrLhN/hv1-indictment-george-herbert-walker-bush-gold-laundering-human-trafficking-pdf

(2) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thank you, gosh this explains much♥️

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

You’re welcome Victoria.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

You’re welcome Victoria.

(2) Show this thread