🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We R going to have some fun Patrioto. I'm taking you with me to the Trump Rally in NC. Then it's time to circle back to San Francisco Bay. The thousand+++ people that I am very familiar to there are going to look at me as though they saw a ghost from the future because they did. But first we have a couple of stops to make. The first is Dallas, Texas.

#KennedyVision

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Sounds like there's going to be an unveiling. How are you taking us with you? I'll pack if you're serious. Or, do you mean you will capture it on video for us?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

You R so sweet. I have no idea about the timing. I sense it's still a ways off. I simply feel a strong tug there. I pray that I bump into our frens from the future- our gematria family. Timing Is Everything. I share almost everything that might be helpful unless instructed otherwise. I'm calling it Vision Quest 22. 🇺🇸

Thank you Fan, I can tell you are a really good man, even a great man. I appreciate everything you are able to share. I don’t feel it’s a way off. Too many people are suffering. Yes, timing IS everything. I realized, today, that POTUS promised us a military parade on 11-11-18 and I am hoping it will happen this year. Fri. Nov 11 is Veterans Day. Money is no longer a factor as we now have the wealth of the corrupt and sick. I’m looking forward to meeting our frens from the future one day. Vision Quest 22, nice name. I looked up the gematria and nothing stood out. Is “us” the same as WWG1WGA?

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it