We R going to have some fun Patrioto. I'm taking you with me to the Trump Rally in NC. Then it's time to circle back to San Francisco Bay. The thousand+++ people that I am very familiar to there are going to look at me as though they saw a ghost from the future because they did. But first we have a couple of stops to make. The first is Dallas, Texas.

#KennedyVision

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Looking forward to the unveiling, so to speak. We R with YOU!!!! Bring it HOME PATRIOT!!! 🙏 ❤️ 🦅

NCSWIC/TBIYTC/WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Looking forward to your rally posts! Have fun and be safe!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Am with you in spirit

#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Take me Take me!
Love this idea!
I hope ya'll come to Nashville soon!
Nana will get me a jazzy chair so I can enjoy it.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏❤️

#wwg1wga
#FamiliaIsEverything ✨❤️

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

waiting here in Dallas
#wwg1wga

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

11:35> 28> 1
WWG 1 WGA

well have fun, hope us little ppl can at least watch on the screen...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Sounds like there's going to be an unveiling. How are you taking us with you? I'll pack if you're serious. Or, do you mean you will capture it on video for us?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

You R so sweet. I have no idea about the timing. I sense it's still a ways off. I simply feel a strong tug there. I pray that I bump into our frens from the future- our gematria family. Timing Is Everything. I share almost everything that might be helpful unless instructed otherwise. I'm calling it Vision Quest 22. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread