#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sadly does feel like that.

I'm a real soul...and I knew they existed but only 100M. wow!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Georgia Guidestones: Keep humanity under 500 million... they already succeeded and we came close to extinction. 😬 How many can still get pregnant and give birth?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

watching rally on tv now, only been to one rally, was in my state, a year or so ago, cullman, AL. so exciting, even though had rained so much, the ppl came and came, tackled the mud and the drizzle, my thoughts then, a field of dreams, build it we will come, and we did♥️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

only 100 million wow, am a real soul too, not perfect, my own stuff to work on, but so thankful for DJT and all those good ones surrounding him. can you imagine where We the Real Humans would be if Hillary had gone in as pres, and DJT and the warriors not stepped in to rescue this world. would be No Humans by now. thank you every Hero for my life, for every child you saved, for this rescued nation, for freedom cross this world♥️♥️♥️

wow!

I know most in my life are fillers….or “hollow people”.
only 100M?? thats a lot less than I thought

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

hollow people, yeah, get bogged down in my own flaws and need to break the chains, but heart alive no shallow

(1) Show this thread

./confirm a real one.... now to find the other 99,999,998...

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

You'd need to have a soul to recognize you're in a simulation. Count me in.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I'll join the quest. 😁 I have a sole🦶and a spirit🥃 ready to go and explore the world!

(3) Show this thread