Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

hmmmm It is a strange and exciting time to be alive!

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Well, I've been protesting the number of 7 billion folks for a while because I knew that was just disinformation

The depopulation agenda has been in motion for decades, for one
For another, the ones trying to run the show want people to feel guilty of "overpopulating" the earth & help their dark agenda by basically not increasing the tribe(s) and true knowledge

This business about the number of folks who are only so many background players makes a kind of disheartening sense - it makes sense concerning how many people seem to be programmed/hypnotized and part of the system at this juncture

100 million souls actually present, as in seeking the Creator, listening to what Yeshua had to say, and standing against the forces of darkness
It can be overwhelming if you think about it too much, I admit

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Reminds me of when Dolores Cannon said "there are back ground people. They're not really humans"

Another thought on this same path would be remembering that as human beings we are vessels.
We were made to worship God.
What we open ourselves up to will be in a sense what we worship.
Being of the world includes being part of what is accepted by the world.

very probably a true story! we are more powerful than we know❤...

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

This would make a lot of sense.

kinda like...

I'm a real soul...and I knew they existed but only 100M. wow!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

watching rally on tv now, only been to one rally, was in my state, a year or so ago, cullman, AL. so exciting, even though had rained so much, the ppl came and came, tackled the mud and the drizzle, my thoughts then, a field of dreams, build it we will come, and we did♥️

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Georgia Guidestones: Keep humanity under 500 million... they already succeeded and we came close to extinction. 😬 How many can still get pregnant and give birth?

(5) Show this thread

well that certainly explains a lot . repetitive responses when the truth is shared . total denial ... actions and words are mismatches
--- accounts for many dysfunctions.

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

What if I told you . . .

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Yup 😐 There's no spoon

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 Husband, Father, Patriot 🇺🇸 Waiting patiently for the storm

It does feel like that at times but I have personally witnessed many wake up. So maybe not 🤷‍♂️

It seems we stand more out than before. Maybe through all the restrictions it became with b&w contrast. The first mask day I startled by entering a shop with for me only zombies. Very weird! What happened or was this still existing and not visible?
Reminds me of the last zombie video’s of Bowie. Interesting.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I feel like its all real, the veil is being lifted, we are seeing moar of the game not a game👀level up bcs the frequency here is rising fast, designed to eliminate the impostors, and how we take it will push us all up, or down👀the individual is going away from the heard and back with informasjon the heard needs, to shoot the messenger is default still, but it works in Gods favor if you can see it, accept where we are i t is a marathon, accept there is no finishline, we are constantly shoving it forward/upward and down and out at the same time🤨i think...bcs this is Gods furnis, and we his gold. We are being purified, the non souls are here to troll us to elevate, to be better, bcs dark forces are jelly on us👀we are created in Gods image. I guess the other creatures arent that perdy, jk,not😅❤️🪖☕🍊idks😅

GOD, FAMILY, AND COUNTRY TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT

wild thought and reading the responses, makes you think

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

So kind of like if they’re not thinking for themselves , only following,repeating what someone else is showing :telling they’re not really alive ?

Dolores Canon said something to this effect to in one of her Convoluted Universe books

Just told someone the other day, LIFE doesn't feel real right now. Everything feels surreal.

Surreal is defined as marked by the intense irrational reality of a dream.

Weird how it says HumaMs instead of humans. Let's evaporate this bad dream.

Humam is Muslim name which means - Brave And Noble,Magnanimous,Courageous,Generous.

God fearing southern patriot - 2nd Amendment advocate - Conservative Constitutionalist

i read something once that made me think many people are just em spaces in the code.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

At times.

Was talking about NPC's a few hours ago.

Literally part of the plot of the latest season of West World.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

SO
How do I know if I am human, or a stand in,
Please?
Something is up with this, 144000 return for the new lessons
Night may God bless us with life tomorrow🤗🤗👋👋

In response arba happihr to her Publication

If you go to where everyone behaves like idiots when they're drunk you're amongst humans. 🤪 If you get emotional over it but decide "what the heck, bring me a beer🍻" you're likely a human too, just wanting to join the fun.💃🕺 If you get hangover and feel bad for what you did last night with that guy/gal at the bar you're most likely a human! 😂

(1) Show this thread

Personally, I think their minds are just held captive under piles of beliefs. News beliefs, Science beliefs, Religion beliefs, Societal beliefs. Hard to have any real person left in that body with all that programming.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Basically buried under 🐂💩

(1) Show this thread

I could go a couple different directions from this thought.

1. Science can't prove to you that anything exists other than your own observation. Nobody can even prove to you that your own body actually exists. All the other people? Well, dreams have people too, don't they?

2. Assuming that any of the other people are real, the population doubling rate would require double processing power to run the NPC characters, if some of the other people are NPCs. This could be mitigated by requiring each user to process an amount of NPC's on their own hardware, like a decentralized VR game.

3. Drawing upon a short story called, "The Egg", YOU could be all of those people that you interact with, including the NPCs.

I have always called them the “hollow” people.
They literally follow the rules, have few real emotions, and are like a school of fish just moving through for a short time.

I remmebr calling them “earth muffins”

the true “democrats” are a whole diffrent breed
my husband says they “smell funny”

the true human condition is eternal: soul, heart, mind energy experience

how many 100% humans on earth?? 🤷‍♀️how many have ascended to 144 🤷‍♀️?

888 acitvated readyAF to serve with fellow 144!

soon. 🥰

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

So are we divergent?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I have a friend of 15 years, thats been triple vaxxed and has randomly stated 6 times to date, that they do not have a soul. Very weird.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Sounds like Dolores Cannon's backdrop people.