PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

New Elon w/ thw 11:09 < > 911 vibes. Starlink = bigger than we know me thinks. ๐Ÿ‘€

#tbiytc

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1571154307759603718?s=20

P.J., To mend the connection between our souls and the stars?

Mufasa: Simba...let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars. The Great Kings of the Past look down on us from those stars. (Lion King)

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Okay so if true that makes Giza = Orion
Giza has the "great" pyramid
Orion is far from the biggest and brightest star
Is star brightness related to pyramid size?
I'd love to see the "undiscovered" super giant pyramids.
or meet the soul that makes the super bright stars.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

Donโ€™t you get the feeling we will?
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

(1) Show this thread

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

sacred numbers๐Ÿฆ‹

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

"Each Big star represents a locations on earth."
As in principalities and powers ?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Interact and serve humanity closely!

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธI'm a stahrrrr!๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication

๐ŸŒŸ

(1) Show this thread

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

They are reflections from earth?

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Interestingโ€ฆ.. Think mirror.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

It begs the Q, who then is Betelgeuse?

what is everything?
location location location

time will tell i suppose.

https://astrobackyard.com/the-star-betelgeuse/

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Interesting read. Iโ€™d not heard of a Winter Triangle before. Thanks for sharing! ๐ŸŒŸ

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Looking into our own souls could translate as โ€œpeer A-midโ€. We all get a pyramid? :)

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

I love the โ€œIn-sightโ€ here on AU. ๐ŸŒŸ

(1) Show this thread

๐•ƒ๐•š๐•ง๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ โ„ค๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– โ„๐• ๐•• ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•–๐•จ ๐•ฆ๐•ก! #Dษชษขษชแด›แด€สŸSแดสŸแด…ษชแด‡ส€s

Could we be the fallen stars?

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Isaiah 40:26

Lift up your eyes on high
And see who has created these stars,
The One who leads forth their host by number,
He calls them all by name;
Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power,
Not one of them is missing.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Stars-Created-By-God

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you for sharing! ๐ŸŒŸ

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฉ

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Weโ€™re all stars

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Sounds like a sports team. The AU ALL Stars!
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
Do you have an author for this star poem?

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

indeed.

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

It gives me hope!

(1) Show this thread