New Elon w/ thw 11:09 < > 911 vibes. Starlink = bigger than we know me thinks. πŸ‘€

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1571154307759603718?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

we follow only one star, the one within us, the gift

Bring down the mockingbirds

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Does anyone else remember when ATM cards first came out (1980’s) and on the back of them was a list of other ATMs if you were out of town and needed to access an ATM? The linking system on the back of the card was named STARLINK! So that being saidβ€”Me too thinks that not only is there more to all of this but its been linked (both literally and figuratively), to the stars AND our money systems as well! πŸ₯³πŸš€πŸŒ™

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

*Starlink been around for a long time I meant to add! πŸš€πŸŒ™πŸ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Breaking a pact made which dishonored God and brought HIS ppl into a darkness, unwinding or repentance of that which cursed.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

P.J., To mend the connection between our souls and the stars?

Mufasa: Simba...let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars. The Great Kings of the Past look down on us from those stars. (Lion King)

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

sacred numbersπŸ¦‹

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Okay so if true that makes Giza = Orion
Giza has the "great" pyramid
Orion is far from the biggest and brightest star
Is star brightness related to pyramid size?
I'd love to see the "undiscovered" super giant pyramids.
or meet the soul that makes the super bright stars.

(12) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

✝️
The Best Is Yet to Come

'For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.'

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

β€œThe Fault in Our Stars”? Hmmm... that was my daughter’s and my favorite movie- just saying. Don’t know if any relevance here. But must speculate a tad?