You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I found VK's camo on Twitter.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

add another piece of the puzzle 🍿

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Haven’t seen this screenshot before👀

ya i grabbed it real time pre tactical gear and red panda phase...lol
its was shortly after VK showed up on the seen. he was throwing down some heavy stuff in his threads back then (he even did DM's back in the day / pre tic toc vid phase too lol) ... so i grabbed some of the good parts :)
here is more of that thread... i grabbed👇

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

This is what my desk looked like when I was locked out and still there after almost 1 1/2 years of banishment for not vaxxing. Those stickies started popping up 2013? I do not know why. I remember thinking ‘why do I keep writing and saving these’ (they are all over my cubie)? Co workers would ask why and i had no answer. At the time I thought I had a good life in the best country in the world. I was already free, what was I complaining about??

BIGGER than we know. God has been on our heart about this since we were formed.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Only a little over 100 days left….

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I got a DM from him. :) VK shared good information back then. Much better than this tiktok phase. lol

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Trying to scroll, this popped up.

(1) Show this thread