You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I found VK's camo on Twitter.

Only people mentioned by @DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Where's the pic you posted on 11/22/18?

FAMILY matters, behind every good man is one bad ass woman. AS it was meant to be. AWESOME> GOD BLESS REAL MEN>

FAMILY matters, behind every good man is one bad ass woman. AS it was meant to be. AWESOME> GOD BLESS REAL MEN>

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Sovereign and citizen are not one and the same.
You are either a sovereign living man or woman.
Or a citizen of a corporation.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

What/who is the R post? I either missed it or need more coffee.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Haven’t seen this screenshot before👀

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

ya i grabbed it real time pre tactical gear and red panda phase...lol
its was shortly after VK showed up on the seen. he was throwing down some heavy stuff in his threads back then (he even did DM's back in the day / pre tic toc vid phase too lol) ... so i grabbed some of the good parts :)
here is more of that thread... i grabbed👇

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

I did not know about VK then , at that time I had just been introduced to the Q drops by a friend so hungry and thirsty for more & an online community I happened to somehow find Kim Runner , she would repost VK , posts and loved his vibe .thank you for posting these are precious :)