#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

whats on your mind, night shift ?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Just wondering when I will wake up happy. I wake up grateful but how can I be happy when the world looks like it does???? Wondering how best to survive these days. Worrying about family, children, things I really have no control over. I know I have to go deeper into prayer. I hate what all of this is doing to my family and it hurts like hell. I am trying to be patient and positive. It is a struggle every day. Hope you are well Lauren . . . sorry, but I am honest and this is an honest answer.

β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌSo understandable. Definitely have many days like that lately. Find good or positive things to focus on which I know is often challenging. Lots of self care! WRWY πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸΈ

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrsODell in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sandy ODell, click on at the bottom under it