Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Question is what's not...😄

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Just wondering when I will wake up happy. I wake up grateful but how can I be happy when the world looks like it does???? Wondering how best to survive these days. Worrying about family, children, things I really have no control over. I know I have to go deeper into prayer. I hate what all of this is doing to my family and it hurts like hell. I am trying to be patient and positive. It is a struggle every day. Hope you are well Lauren . . . sorry, but I am honest and this is an honest answer.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Im with you.
You have no idea how much Im with you.

💞✝️🔥

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

We were told this was going to happen. Lots of pain. Of all of those around you, you are the strongest. There is responsibility in knowledge. It is going to get much, much worse. Put on the full Armor of God and ask for protection and strength. You are in my prayers. We will make it through this and we will do it together. Much love and light. My whole heart surrounds you this evening.

(4) Show this thread

wafting aromas of gunpowder and cream puffs!
🍪👀
jk