#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sadly does feel like that.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Vincent ---I feel this way too --you should listen to this . I remember this video from a few years back. May explain some things:
Very Interesting that this is 17 minutes long.
Back Drop and Back Fill People - Dolores Cannon & Guy Steven Needler
https://youtu.be/4Gc1mGdoHRg

Back Drop and Back Fill People - Dolores Cannon & Guy Steven Needler - YouTube

This video is taken from the Ozark Mountain Publishing Transformation Conference held in Springdale Arkansas July 2013. Dolores Cannon was presenting her inf...

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

i feel dirty after watching that but can't disagree

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Maybe this

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

You’re so clever Chris!

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I was literally just ask this Question too as I have posted this exact DC video before too & someone got kinda upset with me about... So, would lobe to get feedback about it. Also, My Momma KK is the one who sent me this DC video in the first place saying to me, I wonder who is waiting in the wings to come into Your life...

@VincentKennedy. Why does it make You feel dirty? Is it because a lot of people may be just Backdrop / NPC’s / are just Antennas to the System?