👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Check out this Patriot dropping truth bombs 💣
Johnson County Kansas

Only people mentioned by @RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

FOLLOW the $$$$$ of EVERY Election OFFICAL. When WE FOllow the $$$ trail by looking at the Election officals/mayors/elected officals EVERYONE in a position of power,their bank accts, ...WE will FIND the TRUTH. THEY never thought THEY would get caught, cuz THEY are ALL in on it.

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

😎God bless this patriot...

I have family members that live in this county and state!!

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

ANOTHER PANEL OF AMERICAN TRAITORS. THIS IS SO SAD AND SICK. COMMUNIST HELPING TO UNDER MIND THE TAKE OVER OF OUR COUNTRY. BRAVE PATROIT. PLEASE STAY SAFE.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Its all illegal a d unconstitutional. They must pay. If they don't, it's all for naught and the can keeps getting kicked down the road. I for one, am tired of kicking.

ToreSays told us this in 2018! The machines were never certified.

ToreSays told us this in 2018! The machines were never certified.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🔥🔥🔥

is there a way to get a link to the original post, so I can start blasting this around without the anonup link? Kansas NEEDS to see this!!

In response Melody Michele to her Publication

i searched “kansas voter fraud” on twitter, videos and it came up as first hit

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Melody Michele to her Publication

TG, praying medic....

Much Love Many Blessings 🌹

(2) Show this thread

God, please, bless and protect this man, and open other eyes, ears, hearts, and minds to the truth. 🙏✝️

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

God please protect this man 🙏