Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I can't handle the isolation anymore.
I can't deal with having to avoid the vaxxed because whatever they are emitting causes us physical harm - and they are all around us where we live (but hey - trying to save money and move just didn't work out for us).
I just. Can't. Do. This. Anymore.
And I see what all of this has done to my child.....
She isn't the same.
I can't take this anymore.
I just can't.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I know your struggle and I can say, I share the experience with you.
I am surrounded by the sleeping masses and many have had covid over and over but they do not know why. I know why, they are vaxed.
You feel alone and you feel at the end of your rope, but you can do this. You can stay in the fight and things are going to get better soon.
Just think, if you did not have anonup or other platforms....How lost you would feel, I know I would be lost.
SO please, dig in just for a little longer. We are doing this, all of us and there is no going back to what some call normal.

Q spoke the language of and attracted the group of people who were already interested in the genre. Conservative Political followers, Christian Religion followers, Conspiracy Theorists, Fringe Ideologies (psychics, pagans, etc.) Q aligned vibes, either because they are aligned and benevolent, or are pretending to be aligned and malevolent, or in some cases, also benevolent.
Q is one persons point of view, or a belief system, depending on who you ask.

Only people mentioned by @4dBender in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Yup.

Q was effective at gaining a leading role in all of those ideologies, like a modern prophet. That can be good or bad, and it's been pretty bad for the past 2 years.

(1) Show this thread