#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

One of my colleagues has ability to talk to the creator directly and the creator talks to him directly as well (not in prayer or during meditation).

He told me that when he was in office, he could hear the other colleagues' souls are crying because they are vaccinated. It is very sad for him to hear such kind of cry.

He told me the word "God" was created by the system. But there is the creator.

He also told me his soul is very very very old.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

One might want to consider what purpose was such a 'gift' given to someone?

Did it do any good for anyone? It doesn't seem so. Other than moving someone to take up what is arguably a false religion what purpose was fulfilled by it? Even though it made someone a 'better person' who might have done some good things ... what if that was at the expense of a chance of eternal life?

What if Jesus IS the only way?

Such phenomena and 'gifts', though very real *can* easily be explained by the involvement of demonic spirits who, we are told in scripture (along w/ Holy angels), accompany all humans likely every minute of the day. Such entities would have known the names of those who died in the tsunami and able to transmit them to someone almost instantaneously ... long before they were able to be published.

God's Holy Spirit, we are told gives such gifts for the edification of the body of Christ for very specific reasons at any given time.

Just Biblical food for thought.

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Most people acknowledge Jesus as a great teacher if not the greatest teacher of all time.

In the story of the death of his close friend Lazarus who was dead 4 days before Jesus went to raise him Jesus described the state Lazarus was in (death) to his disciples as "sleep". Numerous Bible passages describe death as sleep and that "the dead know nothing" (Ecc9:5) according to King Solomon, a man considered one of the wisest men that ever was.

With that in mind the *phenomena* of 'ghosts' though very real is clearly not one of the 'spirit' of dead 'people' walking the earth and interacting with the living but of demonic deception who have the ability to appear 'even as an angel of light' scripture says of Satan himself.

Just sayin' .... if "it's going to Biblical" and all.

Lazarus's story also seems to refute the notion that anyone goes to Heaven (or "hell") immediately upon death. If Lazarus had, there certainly would seem to have been an account of such experience.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

amazing 😍

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Fascinating!
Proof of “after life” drives one to spirituality but why Buddhism?
Most likely, raised Buddist.
If raised jewish- jew , if Christian- Some version of Christianity?

Woe to those who judge another’s path to God”
Do you Still believe a jew or Buddhist is going to hell for not worshiping Jesus?

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

for the record:
I appreciate your inspirational Story… My post is not a Judgment .It Sounds like your father promoted peace & love in you & others…
“ Changed for the better”

(2) Show this thread

beautiful words!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨Amazing gift, Bless her, and your Dad for having the wisdom to change!💖✨

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

My husband had a dream about the Tsunami that hit on Boxing Day years back. Then in 2012 had another dream his dad died of a heart attack, drove 6 hrs to tell him and save his life. 2 months ago he had another dream his dad died but we chose not to tell as he dad had the jab and was 83. His dad dropped last week, heart difib jolted him but hospital killed him with Remd. after 5 days he went to heaven.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

✨🙏🏻Have heard similar so often lately ... heartfelt condolences for you and all your family💖🙏🏻

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

I'm so sorry for your loss.. Please consider an autopsy
or ask the coroner if he found huge, stringy clots in his veins.

Then sue the crap out of the hospital, media & gov't!

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is awesome Mandy, where is she now? So sorry about your Dad, I know you must miss him terribly.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Beautiful!!! ThanQ for sharing!!! Much LOVE 💕 to you and your family Patriot!!! 🙏

"Do not worry if all the candles in the world flicker and die. We have the spark that starts the fire."

beautiful!

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Thanks for sharing. I also had the ability to Feel that someone would die. Knew my brother would pass 6 months before it happened. Last one was where a couples baby died of SIDS. Had several personal revelations and visions when I was in HS. God was preparing me for furure knowledge and letting me know revelation of future events are real.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thank you for sharing about your sister and her special gift♥️

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

thank you so much for sharing

I love this story, thank you for sharing. I’m sorry for your loss. 😔

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

what an awesome gift. we have a tad of that in the family but mom denies it. i told her, “mom, you saw the lady walking around at her own funeral, yes, it is a real thing”. 😊 shes also seen a satan figure, going into my room a few times in her life and she prayed his butt outta there.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Goosebumps beautiful. So much to embrace... 💝🥰✨ Thank you for sharing.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Amazing story Mandy, nice of you to share with us. What does your sister do now? Always in awe of these people with these abilities, although someone told me once we all have them, we just don't how to use them

(1) Show this thread