Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

every day this werk except one. woke at 4am this morning ( no alarms and head hit pillow at midnight) similar other days. Feels like change in the air and feels confusing.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Seriously???
I cant believe this. This has been me for days! I stay up so long that it's starting to get concerning. Stayed up until 10 AM (!!!) just yesterday. Other days it's mostly 8AM.
CRAZY!

That was me again last night! the headaches/neck pain/wicked ear ringing. an flat out just wake up for no reason aroun 3ish cant get back to sleep until of course around 6am time to get up lol

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Sleep? what's that.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Night shift Vibes

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Who sleeps anymore? I have enough bags under my eyes to go on 100 vacations. 😂

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

hey... still up!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Opposite!
Finally sleeping again!

When you posted this this morning, it was lightning, thundering and raining like mad.... it was LOUD. Sleep? Forgot how to do that.

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Hi Kim. I have not been able to sleep for many months. Five years into our journey and life has not been the same. No more routines. Sleep when I can and pray constantly. Love and prayers to you Kim. God’s got this!!!! WRWY

Unfortunately yes! Gas tank on empty without sleep fuel.

Story of my life Kim R

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

exhausted today. took my dog for a walk usually wakes me up but im ready for a long nap

same! i thought it was because of the change in weather here in socal. its humid and pollen is up. reminds me of the weather in houston when i used to live there. its bizarre 😳

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

Can't sleep. Been having trouble for months.

Yes. I finally started sleeping a few months ago but the last two weeks I’m back to not sleeping. I’m tired.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

two nights in a row. i worked 24 hrs yesterday. at 11:11 my milage was 77770. TOD on 2 pts 1635, 1905. insane 48 hrs for me. numbers everywhere. 7s, 35s and 5s

Im tired Boss

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Yep!

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Hi K.
☺️

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Hi K.
☺️

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I was up most of the night! Should have checked in here!

I have felt exhausted and havent even done anything hard the last several weeks. 10 mins of walking barefoot in the grass (if its really even grass at this point 😂) while waiting for the chickens to go back in the coop has seemed to help though.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Those that know can't sleep.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Slept great 👍🏻

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It's been months for me now.

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

Vivid dreams!!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

was like that for last couple weeks but last night not so much. seems to be getting better.