So do the jabbed have a kill switch installed in their body? If so, what are the control(s) to activate? And can they be deactivated? Or (very nasty question) do they need to be activated to save a worse loss of life? Let's hope the worst is not the case...

Just trying to do my part and make a difference. Love my Country. May God Bless the USA!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Since the jabs have a cumulative effect, the more jabs a person gets, the worst their prognosis is. The longer the negative effects from the jabs take, the easier it is to push the causes of death off on other health problems.
In alot of ways it is a IQ test, that failing = a shorter life.
The crazy thing is, the majority of those who will continue taking the jab are also the supporters of the party that is pushing them.
I don't believe it is sophisticated enough to have a "kill" switch.
To much of anything in the human body can prove fatal.
A never ending over production of spike proteins in the human body will have only one end.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Geek to his Publication

It really is an interesting scenario. The majority getting the vax are their own globalist supporters which then begs the question, despite their interest in depopulation, why kill off those who clearly follow direction without hesitation or even a nod to critical thinking? Of course, with DJT repeatedly advocating for the vax, many on that "side" are heeding his call which makes for odd bedfellows indeed. In fact, it might cause one to wonder what side of the bed all of these folks are on and what exactly is going on under the sheets.............

Just trying to do my part and make a difference. Love my Country. May God Bless the USA!

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Denali1620 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denali 1620, click on at the bottom under it