👀WHAT THE HELL!!! What do these crocodilles know in Brazil that we don’t?

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

😲They are watching the water.🐊

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Apparently they know something is coming...or something is in the water that they want no part of.

(1) Show this thread

I belive ill alk though that fay

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I saw this! Freaky and Unnerving! 🤔🤔🤔🙏🙏🙏🙏

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

VK is this the 24 hour warning?@vincentkennedy

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

off shore cable lines about to go?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

crocodiles are conspiracy theorists

euh 🙄une reunion de croks attendue ? la blague

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Even Crocs know what's up ;)

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Even Crocs know what's up ;)

I love that she mentioned that the “vibes have been off today.” I can relate!

What was the temperature? Reptiles do gather on the bank when the temperature is down.

True Patriot, loves god my family and my country! Trump supporter, and true Republican!

Was there an update on this story? those crocs dont just hang out in droves on the shore!

Maybe this

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

🤔Maybe there are some creatures living in the water that can't stand that change. Who escapes ..... is on the way?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

WRITE U R THE HOLE CLIP
GREAT CATCH

Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.
Q

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Just realized she said “There isn’t just 4 or 5” (45) 🤔 and then he said “we’ll find out in the next “24” hours (24th)?? 🤔🤔

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

On sunday, 9/11, someone put out a video of 'what is going on in Denver". On saturday, they were giving out emergency go bags for four hours. They will be giv ing them out again on the 24th for 4hrs. In this video, there was a man speaking, like to a group, and he said that e veryone will remember where they were on Sept. 24th 2022. Like 9-11-2001. We all remem ber where we were when we heard. Nothing of real importance in those bags, no food, no water filter, etc. Some toilet paper though. So the 24th is important.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

good catch fren

😁

(2) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Big 'Ol Lizard gathering exposed en masse, trying to figure out what to do next
Meanwhile...

do you know how to find a q post by number?

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Sure. I go to Qagg.news

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

find the search bar. Type ## before the number your looking for. i.e.#32 no spaces. happy hunting.

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Magnetic shifts~~

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Magnetic shifts~~

Jaguar vs. Caiman | Big Cat Week - YouTube

Scarface the jaguar is the top predator in a land of predators. Watch as he takes down a caiman, a cousin of the crocodile. ➡ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/NatGe...

caimans.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF_KyIk8NsA
they like to hang out in groups.......jaguars eat them

Thousands of alligators in Brazil Pantanal - Milhares de Jacarés no Pantanal - YouTube

Obrigado a você, que fez as imagens! Se souber seu nome, darei o credito aqui.Valeu, Amigo!Alligators in Brazil PantanalCaimanes en Brasil PantanalАллигаторы...

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Wow, this is a PERFECT ANANOLGY of strength in numbers, ie Humanity vs the cabal ... Look at those odds, all it takes is 1 or 2 brave crocky souls to tail smack that boat, flip it over and descend on the poor fools driving it... I saw humanity when watching this and how illusions have been a dirty trick well played. That tide has turned🐸

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Great cowboy boots, wallets & gator nuggets!

(2) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

weird I have this from August 21.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

So it's just MSM pushing fear

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

that is a lot of fookin’ crocodiles, like is that ever normal, what is goin’ on

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Lolz 😂🤣😭@heebiejeebies

Weren’t WE just talking about Gators the other day 🐊 ? 😎

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

pole shift vibes. Animals with alert us first.