[Forwarded from Rethinking the Dollar]
[ Video ]
🤔 How can a cartoon seem to know so much about what will happen? Over the years, I've seen enough clips to know that I can't just ignore these. Here's what the Simpsons think will happen on September 24.

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

-2 seems highlighted.

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

Anyone notice it is Season 24 Episode 9? Reverse 9/24

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

Released: 1/6/13
Episode:#517
Production Code: RABF02
Viewers: 8.97M

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Bring it.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Okay so we still have 10 days of light until the 10 days of darkness?

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

That writer works for the cabal and always did. Predictive programming.

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

I have no doubts that He's a FM, this pic looks heavily manipulated - the whole lower face / chin area is way too smooth. Is there any other evidence of his being a Mason and what rank ?

(2) Show this thread