Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We must bring the public school system down.

There is no way around it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana agrees but you already know my concerns,
What is plan?

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Perhaps…
Standardization of Curriculum across the country via big screens in the classroom- with parents/family as room monitors/ helpers. With the average class size, parents would commit to one to two days per month. Plus… Bring back physical education, nutrition education, art programs, and GOD / spirituality. Household management including finances and food management. Fast food needs to be kicked to the curb as the main source of food.

All great ideas. The kids desperately need to be deprogrammed from the years of lies they have been told

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @USBlueEyedGirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DIANNE ROSE, click on at the bottom under it