Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We must bring the public school system down.

There is no way around it.

Nana agrees but you already know my concerns,
What is plan?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Perhaps…
Standardization of Curriculum across the country via big screens in the classroom- with parents/family as room monitors/ helpers. With the average class size, parents would commit to one to two days per month. Plus… Bring back physical education, nutrition education, art programs, and GOD / spirituality. Household management including finances and food management. Fast food needs to be kicked to the curb as the main source of food.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

Thank you for sharing hun.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

We had home economics (cooking, sewing, home management) and shop class (woodworking, mechanics). A good carpenter, plumber, electrician, and mechanic can make a nice living working for themselves.

(3) Show this thread