Things could have gone faster, but it comes at a price: moral compromises that result in a society prone to relapse into evil. When you "hold the line" to the very end there is a natural falling away of systems of evil. We probably don't know it, but these last days of waiting are delivering gifts of peace to people who will be born far into the future.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I would also add that the old cliche, Rome wasn't built in a day, has never had more relevance. The switch can't be flipped until our new Constitutional Republic is ready to hit the ground running. A new form of modern civilization is being created, and it won't be judged on what it promises to deliver. Like all governments, it will be judged by whether the trains run on time. So if they need an extra month or two to get the bugs out of StarLink or make sure every judge has passed their refresher course on Constitutional Law, so be it.
We're looking at having a new government, currency. economy, election process and more, all designed to be free of corruption. How long would you have been willing to wait, say ten years ago, for all of that?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

And hunanity was saved from destruction and lived happily ever after... The Endā¤

Thank Q Martin. Your words will be read far into the future.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

That's a fact. We can always rely on you for your sound perspective.

Bless Up.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Beautiful words. It makes the wait a bit easier and so worth it. Thank you

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

wise words
Indeed!
I think they will echo far into the future
Just brilliant!
MartinšŸ¤”

#DigitalSoldier and 11X purged from Twatter. Never was a big account but I sure pissed Jack off. I Love Each And Every One of You #WWG1WGA

And that Frens, is why we're here.

Today my Mum said to my sister who's not awake that she'll "realise eventually". My sister replied, oh, I'm disappointed you're fooled by these theories too, to which my Mum replied "I'm not fooled by the vaccine and I'm alive", to which my sister replied, "I hope you don't get COVID and regret that decision.

It's scary to think that we are in the FOOKIN OBVIOUS version of the timeline. Without Trump and Q, surivival of the species wouldn't be worth betting on.

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

Well said..

Putting the 'Water Pitcher' into words.

The Best is yet to come.
D J T

It definitely seems painfully slow for those of us aware...but once the apathetic begin to wake up ...for them it will be like asking for a sip of water and getting a firehose jammed down their throats. It's going to be very rough, unbearably rough, for many....but you are right...peace for those in the future.šŸ™