Would like to ask you all for prayers for strength and guidance today! Navigating a difficult situation..
Thank you in advance! Love you all!!

Only people mentioned by @SC18835410 in this post can reply

Anon Mountain 🏔Island 💖💖💖🏝💖💖💖 cre8ing project ideas e.t.c. having fun brainstorming under sOurce. 🥰✨🦅🙏⭐️☯️

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

ADONAI 🙏💖🍀Force en nous 😇

Prayers for you Sista Sue 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght and guidance 💖💖💖✨✨✨

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praying that God guides, protects, strengthens and blesses you. 🙏❤️

❤️🙏

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏🙏🙏

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Father God 💕🙏💕🌼
In Repentance
Through Christ Jesus 💕🙏💕🌼
Please Hear Your Child's,
Your Children's Requests. 💕🙏💕🌼

Thank You Father God. 💕🙏💕🌼
Thank You Yeshua Messiah. 💕🙏💕🌼
Amen. 💕🙏💕🌼

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Praying tuned❤️🌊

🙏

🙏

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

May God give you strength and guidance in all things you do.
LOVE

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Sista Sue, you've got it!

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏💖

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

I feel so blessed, greatly humbled, and eternally greatful for each of you and for your support and prayers!
Though I cannot discuss the details, I know that the decisions I faced today would not only affect me, but would affect another entire family, or maybe more, for the rest of their lives and that burden has been quite heavy. I will rest tonight knowing that today’s decisions were ultimately the best for all involved. There is a peace that washes over you when you both know and feel that the decisions you make are the right ones. Thank you all once again for helping me find the strength and wisdom to make the right choices! God is good all the time. ALL the time God is good!
❤️🙏🏻❤️

Prayers

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayer for God to send you his Strength and Wisdom in making your decisions for your path forward. That God Himself will light the way so brightly that you can not miss His messages. Love you hun!🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

He’s got this, in the mighty snd wonderful name of Jesus🙏🏻🥰😇

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Praying for strength, wisdom and guidance so you are able to endure the situation and handle it in a way that would bring glory to God. Love to you and your family, Anon.🙏🙏🙏

Remember to look for miracles...

Prayers for a perfect outcome to your situation Sista Sue.
🙏🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Sending love and prayers. Please GOD help her out. 🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers!🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

🙏🏻🙏🏻💖✨

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Praying right now

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

🙏💫🙏

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

#prayerteam

🙏🙏🙏

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

🙏🙏🙏🙏💕❤️❤️💗💗💗💗