#ThePeoplesBridge
#VeronicaWolski

❀️ 🀍 πŸ’™

On this day ... we remember Veronica.

We love you, and we miss you.

'You are the light of the world - like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.' ~ Matthew 5:14

Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

β€οΈπŸŒΌπŸ™

WE MISS AND LOVE YOU DEAR VERONICA
SHE WAS OUR ANGEL PATRIOT AND STILL GUARDS
US ALL TODAY A BEAUTIFUL STAR IN HEAVEN NOW

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Some great tributes to a great patriot and beautiful lady! We miss you Veronica❀️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Life is Precious - Jesus is King πŸ‘‘

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response MRI Girl to her Publication

❣️

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Her light shined so brightly even now to see her photo rekindles her flame... Miss her.

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

I miss you so much, but I know you’re right here next to me. You changed so many lives and you are the Queen of Anons !!!!!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Bless Up! Theo!

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

❀️❀️❀️We know what she did was fueled in her heart by her love for us all. Thank you Veronica (NJ)πŸ’ž

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ Yes to US All

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

we need to build a monument to her

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Always wondered if she was moved into protection to keep her safe πŸ€”

(16) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Such a beautiful soul and great Patriot!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

RIP Angel!!! ThanQ for ALL you did Veronica to WAKE US ALL UP!!! They should rename that bridge after you dear lady!! Much LOVE to your daughter and your husband and your FAMILY!!! πŸ™ ❀️ πŸ¦…

Life is Precious - Jesus is King πŸ‘‘

Just Veronica's smile alone was a bright LIGHT let alone her spirit. I miss you V. πŸ•ŠοΈ

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

#VeronicaWolski

Sure do miss your beautiful face πŸ’™

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§