Just now.. Epstein Island.. from St Thomas. Notice anything different?

Only people mentioned by @RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

the blue and white stripes gone, that gold top gone, all white now🤍evidence the white hats landed

From Richard Citizen Journalist. Interesting

From Richard Citizen Journalist. Interesting

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

The Obamas are missing.
The blue and white stripes around the bldg. missing.
The dome on top with the Moloch owl (Bohemian grove) missing.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

They should have imploded that building!

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

your wish will happen!!! this is one of the 34 most satanic (if not the#1) places we will see desicrated by the Rods of God!!

Much Love Many Blessings 💝

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

never to be inhabited
a plaque to commmorate the children
birds can live there in freedom

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Off with their heads!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

NO DOME OWL OR BLUE STRIPES

It doesnt look like the Ellen set anymore.

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Patti Hart to his Publication

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Much Love Many Blessings 🏵️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

So much blood seeped into the dirt. Torch it and let God"s animals and vegetation take it back.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Looks like it was painted white?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Dome gone...
Maybe it's year 1221 today....🤔

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

i actually snorkled very close to there.

This Island should be a Reminder of what you do not do to children!!
I have plenty of ideas.

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

FBI is done covering their tracks

Dome has been gone for a few years.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Should just make it an animal sanctuary (after spiritual cleanse).

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

I was thinking the same, give it bk to nature to look after it properly, like only nature can 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Dome gone. Who would ever want to go there?

IT SHOULD BE TORCHED TO THE GROUND

Gold dome is missing.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

What a waste of an island.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Convert the lower level rooms into prison cells
for those that paid to destroy children there.

And run videos on a loop, of ALL Trump Speeches.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

No Gold Dome or Blue stripes--who was the heir of all his stuff.?
that would be a revealing search/dig as to what is really taking
place at all the property's and proof of death maybe

(5) Show this thread