Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

DJT in DC now?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

9:30
Word is that 9-30 is the day of reckoning for the cabal's money?

Vatican calling in assets before 10-1?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What does this mean? The Vatican is part of the Cabal.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I always wanted to say...THAT [pope] was, by far, the creepiest, most evil MF that ever [poped]. AND...that opinion was before I knew all the evil.

Where God is present, the devil (and his minions) pitch a tent. In the beginning, what God created was good. Men/sin pervert.
As in all things - Originally the symbolism of the rainbow, upside down cross, red shoes, to name a few were to holiness -

https://www.liturgicalartsjournal.com/2020/11/the-history-and-symbolism-of-popes-red.html

🙏 Praying for repentance and conversions for us sinners. Lord have mercy on us, and on the whole world.