Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

DJT in DC now?

9:30
Word is that 9-30 is the day of reckoning for the cabal's money?

Vatican calling in assets before 10-1?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

yep and bank of england phasing out fiat notes and people being told not to pay bills on the 1st of october

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Really, who is telling them not to pay bills Oct. 1?

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What does this mean? The Vatican is part of the Cabal.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

The sick sick sick red shoe club.

https://youtu.be/OtLpWa5sJKM

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Malachi Martin has several books on the subject.

Windswept House: A Vatican Novel is a 1996 novel by Roman Catholic priest and theologian Malachi Martin. The book charts the turmoil within the Catholic faith and within Vatican City.

Windswept House describes a satanic ritual – the enthronement of Lucifer – taking place at Saint Paul's Chapel inside Vatican City, on June 29, 1963. The book gives a depiction of high-ranking churchmen, cardinals, archbishops and prelates of the Roman curia, taking oaths signed with their own blood, plotting to destroy the Church from within. It tells the story of an international organized attempt by these Vatican insiders and secular internationalists to force a pope of the Catholic Church to abdicate, so that a successor may be chosen that will fundamentally change orthodox faith and establish a New World Order.

(8) Show this thread