Only people mentioned by @Banksy in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Our Father in Heaven,
you know the truth. We ask that your will be done today in this meeting with truth the vote and if that will is to shine the light on evil to be expose d for everyone to see on this day that tgen that all impediments be removed and that the American people find out the truth of what is being discussed in that meeting today. I say these things in Christ Jesus’ Holy name. Amen!

🙏🙏🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏Anon's pray everyday for success in making right the corrupt take over of our elections and govt.Prayers for this to succeed.🙏

🙏🙏🙏🐸

sending prayers! 🙏🙏🙏

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Amen 🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏🙏🙏❤️

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻🐸

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💪🙏🙏🙏💪😤

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Heavenly Father🙏🏻thank you for another blessed day with You✝️We ask Your Will to be done and remove the wicked, liars, deceivers. We ask for Truth to light our path individually and as a Nation. We ask this through Jesus Christ Amen🙏🏻✝️✨

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Forever, and Ever
In Jesus’ Name Amen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🙏🙏🙏

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, Baby Boomer. Children are precious gifts from God. Prayer Warrior 🙏

🙏

This guy 🤣 wonder how much his fake beard cost.

Must have come out of the millions people have donated to this fraud organization.

Dear heavenly Father. I pray that every lie will be revealed, including that True the Vote will
be exposed as a satanic grift and PSYCHOLOGICAL Operation. I pray that every anon who is following these traitors wakes up to their lies and true intentions.

Dear God We Pray

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

what about Mike Lindell? Im just curious, since we're accusing ppl. How about Mr Lin Wood...since he never picked up a bible until it was popcult. Just curious...since we're judging folks. 🤷🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Dear Heavenly Father i pray that your will be done to expose the truth let hearts be change forgive us for our ignorance of letting politicians fool us. i humbly ask you watch over the men and women that are bringing truth to light i ask in Jesus name. Amen

WITH ALL GODS MIGHT
I PRAY WE END THIS FIGHT
BRING IN THE LIGHT
TO SEE WHAT IS RIGHT
SO WE CAN HAVE PEACE TONIGHT

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Sending Light✨, Luck🍀 and LQVE❤️
May God and his Angels bless and proteckt you and your Team.
TheBestIsYetToCome 11:11MakeEarthGreatAgain WWG1WGA

Luck is satanic, they rely on being lucky, We rely on the blessings of almighty God. When you credit luck with your blessings you are denying God the glory in recognizing His blessings.

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

IJN, we ask for divine protection and truth 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Prayers for the meeting 912 🙏🙏🙏 May God give strenght and courage to act for the purpose of Humanity 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending love and light 💖💖💖✨✨✨🔥🔥🔥🕊️🕊️🕊️

Heart warming love and light for you and the Team
Blessings for all, God is with you.🙏💜

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏🏻🙏🏻✨💫💖

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts