👇👀

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Rod of God to his Publication

Funny how you condemn the pics you posted when your own profile pic has freemasonry and one eye synbolism, etc. on it. What's that all about! 🤨🤔

In response Stevie King to her Publication

The Dark to Light symbolism, is showing to those who have eyes to see that this movement from Dark to Light is nothing more than Satan's deception upon the world 2 Corinthians 11:14. This is just two sides of the same coin. The only anointed one that can save the World when he returns is Jesus's Christ.

You are missing the point with the New Age its all about energies, raising ones vibrations and finding God/Christ/Spirit within. Don’t need a book, religion, etc. its all already in you! Remember Christ saying I am everywhere, under every rock, within a tree, etc. He is all around us but especially within us, look to your heart and intuition. Blessings and Peace! 🪷🪷🪷

In response Rod of God to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stevie King, click on at the bottom under it