Only people mentioned by @RodofGod321 in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.๐ŸŒน

In response Rod of God to his Publication

Funny how you condemn the pics you posted when your own profile pic has freemasonry and one eye synbolism, etc. on it. What's that all about! ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿค”

In response Stevie King to her Publication

The Dark to Light symbolism, is showing to those who have eyes to see that this movement from Dark to Light is nothing more than Satan's deception upon the world 2 Corinthians 11:14. This is just two sides of the same coin. The only anointed one that can save the World when he returns is Jesus's Christ.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.๐ŸŒน

In response Rod of God to his Publication

Can be if used in the wrong context and with the wrong energies. People need to right their hearts with their God within and beauty immerges, good brings good set highest vibrational intentions when looking at these pics and you will see a difference. Blessings, we are all on our own paths of enlightenment, none better, just your own. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‡