Feeling high vibe this morning!
How can I pray for you today? 🀍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

I would like to Pray for Serah , to protect her and give her peace in her life every day, amen.

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response James Dean to his Publication

I'm touched! That put such a big smile on my face, thank you for including me! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

I would appreciate prayers for continued peace, clarity, and getting help to move on from the past 2 years. πŸ™πŸ» Thank you!

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Sending prayers!

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

πŸ™β˜πŸ™β˜πŸ™β˜πŸ€πŸβ˜πŸ™β˜πŸ™β˜πŸ™
U rock Mary Beth!!! ...dont give up and never give in.
U matter most to those who need u, and WE need YOU!
Dont imagine for a moment u are alone in how u feel.
It is God's plan being carried out by His children.
We are they.🀍 Total Victory. πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜πŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒ΄πŸ’œ

(7) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I would like agreement for clarity. Thank you!πŸ’ž

Lord, You have always assured us that You are not the author of confusion. With confusion comes a lack of clarity, and with a lack of clarity, there is always a distraction and a feeling of hopelessness. Therefore, I ask You to make us sharp and quick-witted. Help us to focus and to ease apart messy situations so that we can be of use to others and help resolve problems. In Your almighty name, I pray. πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Love thisπŸ’–

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I want to start normalizing asking this more often, another chance to pour goodness out and fill the incense bowl that carries the prayers of the saints in heaven.

(1) Show this thread

Starting a new job tomorrow, which means I will have to leave my Mother at home alone for a few hours. She lives with me. Easy to prepare evening meals are at the ready, but I know there is some anxiety there. Could you pray for peace and for the hours to pass quickly for her? Grateful for your offer of prayer. Thank you.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

God bless your Mom, and God bless you for taking care of her.

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

(11) Show this thread