It’s always darkest before Dawn,
But who is the light bringer, that morning star in question ??

Our alternative to The Great Reset (DARK), is the New Age path (LIGHT) which is paved with just as many traps and confusions as the mainstream narrative.
In order to understand this False Light, we must examine and research it at the root; and that is St-Germain aka Hermes Trismegistus.
Side note: there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING new about this right handed path, just like there is nothing new about the Cabals Left handed constraints on humanity.

St-Germain is said to be the incarnation of both Thoth (Egypt) & Hermes (Greece)
An ascended master who incarnates periodically and teaches humanity about the Devine Light within and path to Godhood.
He is also the starting point of the coming Debt Restoration Plan i.e NESARA / GESARA.
[I would wager that connections are starting to be made in your minds at this point.]

In response Rod of God to his Publication

Biblically speaking, in the days of old, debt forgiveness was ordained by God, I believe every 7 years in the old world.
The Bible also speaks about a final debt restoration foreshadowing The Beast.
About the Devil and wanting to be God, two things should be remembered.
1- offering Godhood through the tree of knowledge/Wisdom was the very first Lie ever told.
2- the Devil wants to be God, what better way than to offer up a one time debt forgiveness worldwide in order to capture the hearts, and then the worship of all humanity!

These ideas of Light, or of a GOLDEN AGE are anything but new, in fact, this Golden Age has been the primary objective of every single mystery school.

The Emerald Tablet and Books of Thoth/Hermes/St-Germain are the starting point of Kabbalah, Hermeticism and Alchemy, which are at the centre of all occult mystery schools including Freemasonry.

They ALL stem from one source, hence why understanding the starting point and primary ideas behind them are crucial for deciphering the ultimate goal of these mystery schools, as well as what’s been added or altered for reasons of appeal.

In the Book of Revelations for example, “the Mark” is not given by the first beast (Dark)
But, by the second Beast (Light)
The one that looks like a lamb but speaks like a dragon.

In other words, it may look like the solution to all our problems, but remember that the problems were created by the other wing of that very same dragon.

Only people mentioned by @RodofGod321 in this post can reply

Problem, Reaction, Solution.
Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis.
Reset, Fear, NESARA.
Hegelian dialectics are not accomplished with us, but through us.
In this model, the false light is the INVERSION of the dark.
Inversion is not an event, it’s a process who’s main purpose is to push us along the spectrum of Dark towards Light,
But, on our own accord!
Free Will, always remember.

I hope this has helped increase your understanding of what has been going on.

#NWO#LWO#LUCIFER

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Very simply and well laid out brother. I think you're bang on.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

It's absolutely going to come down to the issue of worship. I saw the third temptation of Christ in a whole other perspective the other day. Satan not only has dominion over the world's kingdoms he was willing to *give them ALL up* to be worshipped as God.

Have you seen this study on the Biblical identity of the two beasts? It's quite good.

https://adtv.watch/total-onslaught/usa-in-bible-prophecy

(1) Show this thread