🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️ Hi Ya’ll :)
Does anyone have the Screenshot when VK
@VincentKennedy said he looked ahead? 🙏 If so, Please post or share :) Thank You 💖

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response William Filer to his Publication

Thank You for Sharing but this isn’t the one I am looking for 🙏🙏🙏 God Bless You ❤️❤️❤️

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I remember the one you are looking for. I wish this site had a faster search option, it takes forever to go to another search page, otherwise I could probably find it easily.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Yeah, I tried searching, but am unable to find it... I know someone has it :) 🙏🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰🥰 Thank You Fren 🙏🙏🙏😍🥰🥰

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

You would probably have to go through VKs posts from when he came back last year before Christmas and in the many replies someone must have posted them a few times.

Yeah, I am sure someone has posted it... I’ll keep looking 🙏🙏🙏 Thanks Fren 😍😍😍😍

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅, click on at the bottom under it