🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️ Hi Ya’ll :)
Does anyone have the Screenshot when VK
@VincentKennedy said he looked ahead? 🙏 If so, Please post or share :) Thank You 💖

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response William Filer to his Publication

Thank You for Sharing but this isn’t the one I am looking for 🙏🙏🙏 God Bless You ❤️❤️❤️

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I remember the one you are looking for. I wish this site had a faster search option, it takes forever to go to another search page, otherwise I could probably find it easily.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Yeah, I tried searching, but am unable to find it... I know someone has it :) 🙏🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰🥰 Thank You Fren 🙏🙏🙏😍🥰🥰

You would probably have to go through VKs posts from when he came back last year before Christmas and in the many replies someone must have posted them a few times.

Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Yeah, I am sure someone has posted it... I’ll keep looking 🙏🙏🙏 Thanks Fren 😍😍😍😍