Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

#HardPass 😝

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🙏 THANK YOU JESUS FOR ROBERT F KENNEDY AND ALL WHO HELP HIM AND CONTINUE TO SHOW UP AND FIGHT EVERY COURT BATTLE HE BRINGS FORTH, AMEN

Love Live Supreme Light of Christ and God's Holy Truth. l Salute the Genius in You. Forever blessing the Lion Heart of Trump and Military.

This is EXACTLY where they put the GMO & chemicals & & & Human FLESH.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🤮🤢soylent green...."plant-based"....
matrix $#!t "tasty o's"....😡🤬

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🤢🤮🤢 don't, won't can't...buy fake meat...

🤗Good Evening Kim

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

😑🤮

we are all going to die arent we?

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

no, not at all!

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Yes, it's true. We must have air, water and food in order to survive. Now, my 98 year old mother needs my support so I am dedicated to getting whatever she needs. Mama and I have discussed this very situation. What can we do when the food and water is taken away from us? Christ said it best when He was dying on the cross:
“‘they will say to the mountains, “Fall on us!”
and to the hills, “Cover us!”
I Peter 12:
"In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls." WWG1WGA

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

Ugh...that sounds sinister to me. Wake up world!

we are so screwed

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

No, we are not...This will pass and Trump said The Best is yet to come. It doesn't look like it right now...but we will get past all this bad stuff.

(1) Show this thread

Not going to eat their crap

plants and vegetables that identify as meat😆🤦‍♀️- someone stop the madness..even the foods in on it😒

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

My grass fed angus steak is plant based and I'm certain studies & science will disagree, however, common sense, my tastebuds and#2A that protect them all strongly agree. 😋😁

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

i always buy from local butcher... Supermarkets give you crap

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

yeah,
if i don't grow it, i don't eat it, kinda vibes.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

100%
+ it's Bill G8s so....

(1) Show this thread