Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father πŸ¦… | Son of the American Revolution πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

βš‘οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… Sep 9 2022 - Gen Flynn Talks QAnon > Is Q The PsyOp * Or * Is It This Interview ;)

* He Literally Says He's A Master Of Disinformation PsyOp Warfare * Plausible Deniability * Always Read/Listen Between The Lines * WWG1WGA *

https://rumble.com/v1jh8jr--sep-9-2022-gen-flynn-talks-qanon-is-q-the-psyop-or-is-it-this-interview-.html

First of all, I think Qanon is just a term people use to coin the whole Q & anons movement, and not too much should be read into it when Qanon is used in a report.

That said, I was fully buying what Flynn was saying - basically dismissing Qanon as a government disinfo pysop - until the end, when samples of HIS autograph are shown along with HIS hand-written WWG1WGA messages.

If he were really dismissing the whole movement, would he really have signed such things voluntarily? He could have just signed his autograph, which would have been quicker and easier, but he chose to include those messages.

Also, in this interview, he discusses using info, misinfo and disinfo as a normal wartime tactic. Combined with the signature messages, it basically means to me that you STILL CAN'T rule it out.

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pike_Bishop in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pike Bishop, click on at the bottom under it