⚡️🇺🇸 🦅 Sep 9 2022 - Gen Flynn Talks QAnon > Is Q The PsyOp * Or * Is It This Interview ;)

* He Literally Says He's A Master Of Disinformation PsyOp Warfare * Plausible Deniability * Always Read/Listen Between The Lines * WWG1WGA *

https://rumble.com/v1jh8jr--sep-9-2022-gen-flynn-talks-qanon-is-q-the-psyop-or-is-it-this-interview-.html

Only people mentioned by @SAR1776Q in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

First of all, I think Qanon is just a term people use to coin the whole Q & anons movement, and not too much should be read into it when Qanon is used in a report.

That said, I was fully buying what Flynn was saying - basically dismissing Qanon as a government disinfo pysop - until the end, when samples of HIS autograph are shown along with HIS hand-written WWG1WGA messages.

If he were really dismissing the whole movement, would he really have signed such things voluntarily? He could have just signed his autograph, which would have been quicker and easier, but he chose to include those messages.

Also, in this interview, he discusses using info, misinfo and disinfo as a normal wartime tactic. Combined with the signature messages, it basically means to me that you STILL CAN'T rule it out.

haha i posted about this the other day and nobody noticed! thank you for getting this out there

5:26 second non-answer. LOL. The master of misinformation/disinformation never answers a question with Truth or Lie!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

I have said it and I will say it agaun, Russell Jay Gould claims to have court-martialed Flynn...and what is QAnon, anyway?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response None None to his Publication

QAnon, really? 😏

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

interesting - recently there has been chatter that Flynn is part of DS - lots of that kind of information going around about truthers - it may be true - I take it all with a grain of salt and tuck it away with other things - discernment is important. Regardless, I honestly feel I am fighting on the right side of this and I know God is helping us all

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

FLYNN is a Patriot

(1) Show this thread