Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

With all the disinfo, I dont trust myself anymore to think. Id probably get it wrong 😔.... translator?

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

AOSee tippo? LOL!

Looking forward to the shit show next week, seems that's all they can muster, sad.

Ummmmm what is that mean? A simple mistake ?

In response Zena Jin to his Publication

not a mistake.. misspell means something. he is trying to tell us that this will unite us. nothing is coincidence.

(1) Show this thread

ER nurse. My family is my life. #trumpsupporter. Seeking all truth for our future❤️🙏

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Rhonda Ferguson to her Publication

ha is NOT highlighted in the document. not sure who started this.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Designer, Geek, Hardware Hacker, Certified Gamer.

Isn't that just a brilliant tactic to make people share it and talk about it more 😋 5D chess ladies and gentlemen.

The article mentions a slew of misspellings. Is this the only one? Any theories on the significance of a S instead of a D? I obviously don't believe it was a mistake.

In response Gray .. . to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

YQU RQCK!!! [3]