Looks like he's getting people ready for something.
I hope.

https://youtu.be/y9KWDhfQZP4

Prosecutor at Nuremberg trials receives honor from Gov. Ron DeSantis - YouTube

Gov. Ron DeSantis was in Boca Raton on Thursday afternoon to honor a hero of the World War II era.

Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Still representing the maritime flag behind them

In response James Dean to his Publication

You're right, Good catch.
I don't trust anyone. Not even RD.

(1) Show this thread

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

May God forever bless this man, his soul and his family/friends. Thank you, God, for letting him stay to see his world saving work from YOU help save this world once again. Godspeed.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.
Q

>>922343
Epicenter.
Full house.
They are all here.
24/7/365.
Enjoy the show.
Q

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Maybe the Queens funeral. (All there, full house)

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

[I thought this was VK's post and then realized he re-posted another Anon, but it looks like it may be for us.]

Nov 05, 2017 7:57:33 PM EST
Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No. 148155343
Nov 05, 2017 7:55:14 PM EST
Anonymous ID: HpMXQdk5 No. 148154996

30059B4D-41BE-4A63-9BC7-5BFF618390C0.png [see image]

>>148154530
They cut the feed trying to shut him down. Remember what Q said. They were waiting for this. Whatever is happening, is happening now. Archive EVERYTHING
>>148154996
Nothing is a coincidence.
We are at war.
SA cut the strings.
They are scrambling for cover and using any means necessary out of their remaining power/control.
God bless.
Q

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Right about 4 years after Graham questioning Kavanaugh at SCOTUS hearings.

2024 ?

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

I do not get these posts.
DeSantis has been the best Gov. in FL
that has everything to do with President Trump.

So…..

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

DeSantis is farm raised.
Alex Jones is farm raised.
Guess we will see see whether they are
White Hat CIA
or
Black Hat CIA

(3) Show this thread