#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

1111 @ 23 Secs

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

At the :23 mark the video talks about wirelessly charging devices over distances up to 30 meters.

The ‘new’ technology uses lasers with a wavelength of 1550 nanometers.

Turns out the lasers on SpaceX’s Starlink satellites also uses lasers with a wavelength of 1550 nanometers.

Pretty sure, “A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.”

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

;)

You know Nana is all in on all the new technology that doesn't involve taking over our Earth suits, Starlink is a wonderful thing, saving us really, but my question VK is this.
Given what we have been thro with evils running our world to date and all that it has encompassed it and how very close we came to being enslaved by them forever,
What are the safeguards built into this plan to:
1. Protect us from AI going wild and moving us to a real "terminator type" scenario &
2. Safeguards to prevent an individual or group similar to the illuminati from taking control of Starlink?

Sad for this to fall out of my mouth right now, but at the moment where these two things are concerned Nana would almost feel safer with say the Andromeda's Councils control than an Earth human's, yeah yeah, I do realize how bad that sounds.

What are safeguards in Starlink and Q's plan to prevent this in the future?
There is a finite number of humans living at this point that CAN NOT be corrupted imho.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana that is what I was wondering. Thinking about the med beds. How do we know with this new tech, to us, that it isn't going to control us for good?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Well I do have trust in the Q team.
And if you think about it, really what IS your alternative?

Stick with the New World Order cabal that wants to kill off most of us & turn whats left into trans-human slaves?

Both sides have the military & advanced weaponry to squash us. Oh we could take a lot of them with us but we would be wiped out in mass with dew weapons, rods of God, & probably many more that we dont even know about yet, scattering us into pockets of hit & miss resistance until they finally destroyed us all.

So I just chose God & the Q team appear to me to have chosen God as well. I am absolutely for a constitutional republic until our technology & inner soul abilities can evolve into a higher density being existence.

While it would be great and some think that we can just go from this 3D existence straight into a 5 or 6D existence where things like money do not exist, I personally believe that we will get there but it will be a slower process of transition to it.

(1) Show this thread