#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

1111 @ 23 Secs

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

At the :23 mark the video talks about wirelessly charging devices over distances up to 30 meters.

The ‘new’ technology uses lasers with a wavelength of 1550 nanometers.

Turns out the lasers on SpaceX’s Starlink satellites also uses lasers with a wavelength of 1550 nanometers.

Pretty sure, “A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.”

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Hey VK I know you posted recently "looks like a hole in the firmament" or something like that with a guy diving thru the Milkyway into the water...A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE HAVING FLOOD DREAMS...Like this guy (see below) and Jsnip4 (2) and others....Ezra warning everyone to evacuate 17 cities, etc. and then there's this guy...Is this what Q means by watch the water? https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2022/09/VQw9gwu19sJgZEtNEPn8_10_ba0a3fa617f975dc158509aacf61aa49_video_original.mp4

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You know Nana is all in on all the new technology that doesn't involve taking over our Earth suits, Starlink is a wonderful thing, saving us really, but my question VK is this.
Given what we have been thro with evils running our world to date and all that it has encompassed it and how very close we came to being enslaved by them forever,
What are the safeguards built into this plan to:
1. Protect us from AI going wild and moving us to a real "terminator type" scenario &
2. Safeguards to prevent an individual or group similar to the illuminati from taking control of Starlink?

Sad for this to fall out of my mouth right now, but at the moment where these two things are concerned Nana would almost feel safer with say the Andromeda's Councils control than an Earth human's, yeah yeah, I do realize how bad that sounds.

What are safeguards in Starlink and Q's plan to prevent this in the future?
There is a finite number of humans living at this point that CAN NOT be corrupted imho.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana that is what I was wondering. Thinking about the med beds. How do we know with this new tech, to us, that it isn't going to control us for good?

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Right back at you my brotha

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Timestamp 4:04 = 44 and it’s Fryday.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

"404" eh? hmm