ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

good morning AU family! I need prayer… Please pray for healing in my back and hips and legs. The pain is excruciating almost to the point of tears sometimes… I’m praying and doing all of the physical therapy that I’ve been taught. Can you all vibe me some joy and total healing… Please and thank you… Love you 🙏🏻💕✨

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

In response Only Forward to her Publication

Hello, please take a listen to the following audio

https://youtu.be/zRKP5ov0UbM

🙏🏻

Nerve Damage Help - YouTube

Using physical therapy combined with a noninvasive method of stimulating nerve cells in the spinal cord, University of Washington researchers helped particip...

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Drs Spocky to his Publication

That was excellent thank you so much🙏🏻✨💕

No problem... i just could not get you off my mind 👊🏻😎

well amen Dr Spokey 👋🏻🙏🏻💕 i appreciate you for listening and following through… i’m actually in the pool right now and I was having a little bit increased pain…it helped so much 🥰

Only people mentioned by @Callibird in this post can reply

Im so happy it relieved the pain
If you have further questions feel free to ask and there are much more gems made by Sapien Medicine check it out!
Have a nice day and bless you ❤️

thank you so much! bless you too Dr Spocky 🙏🏻💕✨I will check it out

(1) Show this thread