Only people mentioned by @CheriLeeKS in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication

the sleepers don't get it

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

The easiest way to prove to people is to have them compare the ears and nose. They are like fingerprints of the face. No two are the same.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Anyone who still thinks it's Biden with a bad facelift needs to watch these clips.

https://www.winterwatch.net/2022/08/is-biden-in-deepfake-mode/

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Trump stated "Biden is shot." This guy is his replacement apparently.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

Absolutely. Trump made a number of references to Biden being dead or executed. "He's not the same guy." "Biden's not all there, half of his brain is gone." Etc.

(1) Show this thread

he glued his earlobe to his face

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

You are correct….so how do they get away with the decoy or does everybody know? Bizarre!!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Chalk it up as plastic surgery gone awry.

(1) Show this thread