Hmmm>??????

Queen Elizabeth II is 'RELATED to Prophet Muhammad' according to historians in shocking claims originally shared by Burke’s Peerage, a British authority on royal genealogy. A millennia ago, like Muhammad himself, meant much more white and ginger than today.

https://youtu.be/vM8LJMizN-c

Queen of Islam: Elizabeth II related to Prophet Muhammad - YouTube

Queen Elizabeth II is 'RELATED to Prophet Muhammad' according to historians in shocking claims originally shared by Burke’s Peerage, a British authority on r...

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Here’s what MAY happen next - depending who ACTUALLY has the upper hand in this war (the White Hats or the Black Hats):

- Charles “Windsor” will abdicate the throne in favour of his son William (some believe that William is the Anti-Christ because how meticulously his birth was planned);

- World conflict will be escalated to the point that a world war is imminent;

- Per the satanist’s plan, William will be put forward as a “peace broker” & his family’s ties to ALL RELIGIONS (what this article alludes to) to “save the world” at the last minute;

- Those who claim that William is the Anti-Christ also claim that the Cabal (satan’s minions) will “re-gain” control of this realm (Earth in 3rd density) for another 3 years until Christ Jesus’ return which brings the end to satan’s power for 1,000 years.

All BIBLICAL stuff. If the White Hats (with our help) changed the timeline for humanity - only a “warp-speed” taste of the above will happen OR none of the above. We shall see.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Spoiler alert?

Hopefully we get the White Hat version of this (that’s what I am focusing my energy on).

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

17th this month is Batman Day

24th Sept Day you will never forget

25th Vik post lights out

Were nearly there

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread