Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Oh crap, I was hoping she died struggling for air, evil pos, God will judge her now, unless he already did in the way back when machine😂

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

They deceive to the end, and in this case, beyond the end! Just wow!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Wicked Witch Is Dead!
10 Days....
Darkness

https://youtu.be/37hvQYVbOSc

Buckingham [Palace] Bible Code By #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1 Cheshvan, 5781 October 19, 2020Shalom everyone,I have been saying for many years that the Windsor clan would be ousted from the throne of England.A new ki...

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

🤣🤣
Baby oh baby!

I remember, I remember - a while back the family of someone who died here in the states after getting vaxed said that *exact thing* 🤪

Holy crackers 😂

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😆😂

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

worse than death ?

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

She was that evil. Even worse than Killary

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

She was excuted for sedition

She was excuted for sedition

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂
Ya killin' me Smalls!!!!

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

It`s a real tweet that`s fucked up they are

(1) Show this thread