PROPHETIC WORD about a week ago that the queen would be murdered for a globalist

she also has stated Nancy Pelosi will die before mid-terms Also that Trump will be re-instated as POTUS before end of year. "Thus said the lord"

Now that the Queen has died im paying attention.

https://youtu.be/ZYKSr-3CT_g

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Entheos also posted months ago about Assange being pardoned by the Monarchy, and then Pelosis health deteriorating.

Entheos has literally never got anything wrong either. Literally to the point where it seems like hes a time traveler, as mad as that sounds.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I think the fake queen had all her teeth... as compared to our ugly duckling demoRat princepieceofshitess, pelosi, lol!

the queen was executed for crimes against humanity a couple yrs ago.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication

That is probably true but we need to awake the masses and the public being informed of her death is extremely important for the next stage in this plan.

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

how about this robert three days ago jfk jr shows up at the trump rally

Donald J. Trump is my President. JFK Jr LIVES!!

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

I have studied his face intently for years and this has got to be him. It's by far the closest match yet. AWESOME!

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

its him no doubt. But he does resemble Jeff Bridges

(17) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

there was another word given about the scandals that will start to be brought to light. that was yesterday.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

sorry, i meant to say royal scandals.

(1) Show this thread