BAR bridge has fallen down.

To every single US “attorney”: You better get your shit together — FAST!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

. 🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

The false king. LOL Anyone who signed these documents will be held accountable for treason.
the videos are in English
https://www.idnes.cz/zpravy/revue/spolecnost/kral-karel-iii-stripky-z-jmenovani-kralovna-chot-camilla-princ-william.A220910_134250_lidicky_zar

Damn right...God Wins!!!!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

BQQM brotha Doq
B ritish. A ccreditation. R egistry.

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

love the date 9/9/2022... check the numbers
invert the 9's add the 2's ???

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Truth and Justice.
LOVE

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

And all judges in the US judicial system are being re-educated in constitutional law. There will be no legislating from the bench in our Constitutional Republic.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response David Treciak to his Publication

🇺🇸😎✊🏻 or hung

(1) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

The Destruction of the Old Guard has been hoped upon since
Q popped up--
I have been waiting for the New Guard/Constitutional Guard
ever since Slick Willy slimed up the Whitehouse..
were on our way

CHECK NAMES AND LODGES>

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

They have actually even been on line in the open trying to recruit new Mason members.

(1) Show this thread

The Founding Fathers are celebrating. This is good for the REAL U.S. One Nation under GOD. Amen.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

NO MORE ADMIRALTY LAW CONSTITUTIONAL LAW

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

COPIED: All will see, trump is STILL president. Also commander in chief. All this crap going on is a taste of what life would be like under THIER rule. The MILITARY, is in FULL control, BEHIND the scenes. An event will occur that will trigger the military. Remember, we are hosting an malicious country in D.C. Our military will deal with those that are cooperating with the mobs. For now, do NOT riot, or start trouble. Trouble makers WILL be dealt with very harshly. Follow the military. They are in control. And YES, THIS october is RED October. Hillary will be publicly arrested. All events thereafter will also be in public views.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

😎👍

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Does anyone else have a moral and ethical issue with this? I'm asking, because I can't accept or excuse that the collateral damage since 2020 should be written off as, "what it would be like." I've heard this theory before, but I would never sacrifice someone or leave them behind. And honestly, I'm not the most Godly person, at all.
I know that's a repost, and I see the same line of thought often.

(6) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Yes 💥!!!!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Ding dong the Witch is dead!

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

🤣 lizard lady

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

sing it high sing it low

(2) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

EXACTLY 💯 💥💥💥

This gave me chillz to read, and it is very exciting time to be alive!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response memes matter to her Publication
In response memes matter to her Publication

Sexy how John Jr. always bit his lip. Just saying

(3) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

2:24 > 11:6 > 17

11:6 > 26-Z

26 < > 92 > 911

9:2 > 11

14:24 > 5:24 > 29 < > 92 > 911

911 > 9:2 > 11

911 < > 6:11 > 17

611 > 62 < > 26-Z

👏👏👏

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Hi Doq!! Hope everything is well with you today!

Fuck yes!!!

YES!

The "Lost" 13th Amendment....

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

So if it comes to light, then all US Attorneys allegiance to the crown also exposed?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Citizen!

Doq Holliday@doqholliday
Anyone know why DJT would refer to us as citizens last night?

Why, indeed?

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

i love that vibe Doq