Child sex traffickers have committed such monstrous and grave crimes against humanity and Almighty God's children. President Trump and John F. Kennedy, Jr. formulated a plan in Madison Square Garden to save the world. The Cabal has existed for a long time, exploiting us, betraying us, and ruining us. We were only a corporation for their needs, but now we are mounting up against them. Do not be afraid, for Almighty God is with us. We are no longer pawns in their game.

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

I love God , President Donald J Trump and my family! WWG1WGA!

In response John Reese to his Publication

Amen! Thank you all very much for helping everyone!!

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

The sheer difference in numbers and the outrage should concern these evil individuals

The masses are furious

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

🙏🏻

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Coincedence that the word chidlren is from a Minnesota website about the upcoming Pope visit in 2015, for This tweet, is from 2012; think he knew then what was going on? Yep, he knew.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

YES, THIS SHOULD BE A PRIORITY!

(3) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Fear isn't an option. We must fight for our Future! Whatever has to be done. Pray

vigilante justice

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

STANDING BY!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

It's all about the children. God save the children and bring all that has been done in the darkness into the light!

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

Time magazine admits election interference

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Thank you. I can always count on you to speak truth and remind us who is in control!

Too bad there was only a hand full of people in our government that cared about these children...this horrific evil crime should have been stopped years ago....why did they wait so long to tell Americans!